EURO TOUR 2013

Demonstraties, niet-HPV-Toertochten, enz...
Bericht
Auteur
Sean.Havins
Nieuweling
Contacteer:

Re: EURO TOUR 2013

#31 Bericht door Sean.Havins »

PatRecumbent schreef: a good brewery may exert an unresistable force on the steering system that makes us pass through West-Vlaanderen.

Kind regards,

Patrick

Mmmmmm... Beer...
Sean

Evelien van Jeroen
Helper
Contacteer:

#32 Bericht door Evelien van Jeroen »

Well Patrick, I also happen to have a good, wellplaced contact with Brewery Rodenbach. Let's call him 'Site Manager' in this instance. I also happen to know that Brewery Rodenbach has a big open parking lot behind the brewery, szo perhaps we could make use of that as a cmaping site. I need to ask.
Also in Roeselare, there is a big site where we give concerts etc. It has recently been bought by the city, so perhaps we could inquire there also to make use of it as a campsite. Do mind that the places I talk about now are paved places, so no grass fields or something alike.

Besides that, we have some great news :) :) :) :)

tonight, the order for a quest XS will be send out, so we are going to participate as well in the Eurotour :) Yippieeee!!!

bicky
General Manager
Postcode: 8700
Fiets: ligfietsen, roeifiets, kickbike, ....
Velomobiel: Mango+ (2011)
Contacteer:

#33 Bericht door bicky »

I also join eurotour but only from the start to Ghent.

fetzl
Belofte
Postcode: 2250
Fiets: QuestXS (027)
Contacteer:

#34 Bericht door fetzl »

Evelien van Jeroen schreef: tonight, the order for a quest XS will be send out, so we are going to participate as well in the Eurotour :) Yippieeee!!!
then it's just biding your time now - as I'm doing as well :-)

dmd
Kopman
Postcode: 9041
Contacteer:

#35 Bericht door dmd »

But your waiting will be rewarded :!: That`s for sure, congrats :!: :!: :!:
Quest 581 - M5 CHR

Sean.Havins
Nieuweling
Contacteer:

#36 Bericht door Sean.Havins »

Evelien van Jeroen schreef:Well Patrick, I also happen to have a good, wellplaced contact with Brewery Rodenbach. Let's call him 'Site Manager' in this instance. I also happen to know that Brewery Rodenbach has a big open parking lot behind the brewery, szo perhaps we could make use of that as a cmaping site. I need to ask.
Also in Roeselare, there is a big site where we give concerts etc. It has recently been bought by the city, so perhaps we could inquire there also to make use of it as a campsite. Do mind that the places I talk about now are paved places, so no grass fields or something alike.

Besides that, we have some great news :) :) :) :)

tonight, the order for a quest XS will be send out, so we are going to participate as well in the Eurotour :) Yippieeee!!!
Yay! Another person has been assimilated.
WE ARE THE VELONAUTS
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Sorry I had to put in a Star Trek reference...

Don't forget to register. I just processed bicky's registration and added his blog to the riders blog page too.

Patrick is going to have a fun/difficult time connecting all the breweries into a route. If that is possible.
Sean

highway_patrol
Neo Prof
Postcode: 2880
Contacteer:

#37 Bericht door highway_patrol »

If the tour is passing by Klein-Brabant (Bornem, Puurs, Sint-Amands -> along the Schelde), the DUVEL-brewery is closeby and in the past they were always interested in some sponsorship for this kind of 'massevents'. :twisted: (First time ever I can really use this emoticon!!)
ex-WAW017
ex-WAW235

Sean.Havins
Nieuweling
Contacteer:

#38 Bericht door Sean.Havins »

highway_patrol schreef:If the tour is passing by Klein-Brabant (Bornem, Puurs, Sint-Amands -> along the Schelde), the DUVEL-brewery is closeby and in the past they were always interested in some sponsorship for this kind of 'massevents'. :twisted: (First time ever I can really use this emoticon!!)
I had forgotten about Duvel!

Patrick,
If you string all of your fine breweries into one spaghetti route, will we ever get through Belgium?

Will we care?

Sean
Sean

fetzl
Belofte
Postcode: 2250
Fiets: QuestXS (027)
Contacteer:

#39 Bericht door fetzl »

I have tried to feature Duvel on my soon-to-be-delivered velomobile.... without big success.... but if 120 riders turn up, the cards may be different
wouldn't hurt to ask
Michael has some connections overthere if I'm not mistaken

PatRecumbent
Kopman
Postcode: 3010
Fiets: Go-One Evolution
Contacteer:

#40 Bericht door PatRecumbent »

I can plan a brewery tour for EURO TOUR 2013 but this results in some consequences:
1. EURO TOUR will not get out of Belgium even if the route is planned differently :wink:
2. Some velomobilist will get velvet legs after overcompensating transpiation by Belgian beer #-o
3. Accidents may happen :shock:

Maybe an idea for BREWERY TOUR 2014.

Otherwhise 2014 may be a good year to start a trip in Nieuwpoort and ride along the front line of WW I into France. In 1981, 1982 and 1983 I was cycling through West-Vlaanderen in the region of Diksmuide and Ieper. I saw a lot of war graves of soldiers that had my age at that time (+/- 20). They sacrificed their future to give us all a better future. So this left a long lasting impression on me.
Go-One Evolution, HP Velotechnik StreetMachine Gte en tandem van Tim Biesemans.

Jeroen Vercruysse
Junior
Postcode: 8800
Fiets: Quest xs
Contacteer:

#41 Bericht door Jeroen Vercruysse »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I did it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

After months of knowing I'ld like to join and some weeks after putting the Quest XS on order, I finally signed up =P~

375 days and 17 hours untill the start in Leer...
"Ligfietsen is niet gevaarlijk: Het is de auto die het gevaarlijk maakt en niet het type fiets..." Birger Bicky Landuyt

Evelien van Jeroen
Helper
Contacteer:

#42 Bericht door Evelien van Jeroen »

woohoo, we're in!!!

Sean, we are very close to be able to visit the brewery Rodenbach in Roeselare. Also, I have the help of the regional touristic office (Westtoer Leiestreek) to help in this event (they were very excited about it) in order to find camping sites, caterers etc, so please tell me if you want me to take further arrangements.

Sean.Havins
Nieuweling
Contacteer:

#43 Bericht door Sean.Havins »

Evelien van Jeroen schreef:woohoo, we're in!!!

Sean, we are very close to be able to visit the brewery Rodenbach in Roeselare. Also, I have the help of the regional touristic office (Westtoer Leiestreek) to help in this event (they were very excited about it) in order to find camping sites, caterers etc, so please tell me if you want me to take further arrangements.
YES YES YES !!!

Could you please contact Michael Lippens (Belgium Coordinator) and Patrick Debal (owns the route through Belgium) and offer your resources and help to them? This is wonderful,Thank you! Send me a PM or email if you need their contact information.

See you on tour!

Sean
Sean

Sean.Havins
Nieuweling
Contacteer:

#44 Bericht door Sean.Havins »

Jeroen Vercruysse schreef::lol: :lol: :lol: I did it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

After months of knowing I'ld like to join and some weeks after putting the Quest XS on order, I finally signed up =P~

375 days and 17 hours untill the start in Leer...
Yay!
=D>
Sean

crash-quest-dummy
patiënt
Postcode: 2570
Fiets: gazelle opa fiets met remstangen
Velomobiel: C²'Q76 °2003
Contacteer:

#45 Bericht door crash-quest-dummy »

apart from breweries, you should not forget to visit some factory where they produce the famous Belgian chocolate.
(better for the concentration than beer)
Stop Fueling Around

Plaats reactie